Implementing a HealthIT solution in a hospital provides some unique insights into what goes into the selection of a system for the hospital and what are the benefits that a hospital derives from installing and implementing such a solution.
So lets take a few steps back and consider the various aspects of a Healthcare Information Management System (HIMS) in a hospital. After all, for our #DigitalIndia initiative, the hospitals that treat the patients need to enable the capturing of patient records in an EHR system as a first step.
- T1: Why should a hospital in India go in for a HIMS System?
- T2: What are the benefits of installing a HIMS System? Experiences: Good and Bad.
- T3: Does a HIMS differ for a Clinic, General Hospital to a specialty hospital? How does a hospital select the right system for their need?
- T4: When choosing a HIMS System, What are the factors that should be considered by a single location hospital and multi-location hospital, while choosing a HIMS system?
- T5: What initiatives should be taken to enable the clinical data recording to help generate and maintain the electronic medical records for the patient? Billing Vs EMR?
- T6: What are the various ways to build a partnership with your HIMS Vendor?
- Closing Remarks and suggestions
- Call for moderators for upcoming chats. Please inbox us via @HCITExpert twitter account. Or you can email us at: email@example.com