Introduction to Part 2
In the part 2 of this series, I will endeavour to define the Business Case and the Timelines for the Research and Development of the TRIVENI framework.
In putting across the Business Model Canvas, the effort is to present a case study for Medical Device development in India.
In this blog post I provide the details of the 9 building blocks of the TRIVENI: Business Canvas Model
In the concluding part of the blog, I will provide the Project Plan and effort estimates for developing the TRIVENI platform to cover the Research & Product Development Phase.
|TRIVENI: Business Canvas Model|
|Analyzing Cost Structure for Medical Device Companies – Market Realist http://ow.ly/vq4a300pZUM|
Additional Articles by the Author
- TRIVENI: A remote patient monitoring solution via @msharmas – Part 1
- Health ID as Patient IDs unifier in India by Manish Sharma
- 5 Steps towards an Integrated Digital Health Experience in Indian Healthcare in 2016
- Top Healthcare & Digital Health Predictions for 2016
- Zen Clinicals: An Activity & Workflow based solution (1 of 3)
- RFID in Healthcare: Usecases from Hospitals
- 10 Solutions for the Healthcare IT Fringes
- Unlocking the potential of the Internet of Things | McKinsey on Healthcare
- 10 most in-demand Internet of Things Skills – CIO – Slideshow
- Analyzing Cost Structure for Medical Device Companies – Market Realist
- Lantronix on “Why Every Healthcare Device Should be Connected to the Internet of Things” | Symmetry Electronics
You must log in to post a comment.