“Taken together, the Social Technographic groups make up the ecosystem that forms the groundswell. By examing how they are represented in any subgroup, strategists can determine which sorts of strategies make sense to reach their customers.” – Forrester
I came across this insightful categorization from Forrester, that provides a categorisation of your Social Media users, using the Social Technographics ladder on the basis of their level of activity on your Social Media Channels
To enable an engaging social media strategy, it will be important to guide your followers across the various steps in the ladders, leading them from being Inactives to being Creators of thought leadership content.
By examining each sub-group, social media strategists can determine which sorts of strategies make sense to reach their target customers. Companies that can understand the typography of their end customers can therefore better target their audience with topics and articles of relevance.
Based on the Forrester Social Technographic ladder of engagement, the people participating and engaging with your content has been categorized by Forrester with the percentage for each type of person.
- Forrester: Consumer Technographics https://www.forrester.com/data/consumer/dashboards
- Forrester: Consumer Technographics https://www.forrester.com/data/consumer/reports
- How To Create A Social Media Marketing Plan In 6 Steps http://ow.ly/USsyb
- The Data Digest: Twitter And Social Technographics by Reineke Reitsma | Forrester Blogs http://blogs.forrester.com/market_research/2010/01/the-data-digest-twitter-and-social-technographics.html
- The Data Digest: Introducing Forrester’s Empowered Customer Segmentation http://blogs.forrester.com/anjali_lai/16-07-12-the_data_digest_introducing_forresters_empowered_customer_segmentation
- The Social Marketing Playbook For 2016 https://www.forrester.com/The+Social+Marketing+Playbook+For+2016/-/E-PLA124
We are using the following interactive Word Cloud to understand the conversations our readers are having around Digital Health topics
[content title=”About Manish Sharma” icon=”fa-heart”]
[content title=”Latest Articles”]
- TRIVENI: A remote patient monitoring solution via @msharmas – Part 1
- Health ID as Patient IDs unifier in India by Manish Sharma
- Top Healthcare & Digital Health Predictions for 2016
- Zen Clinicals: An Activity & Workflow based solution (1 of 3)
- 5D Delivery Framework
- RFID in Healthcare: Usecases from Hospitals
- 10 Solutions for the Healthcare IT Fringes